Wednesday, July 11

First Post! (teehee)

Everyone starts somewhere, I suppose, and this post is the start of my new blog. As you (all 2 of my readers, I suppose) can tell from the title, I'll be writing about two of my biggest hobbies: gaming and knitting. As near as I can guess, I'll mostly stick to writing about works I have in progress, games I'm playing, fiber I'm spinning (new! make your own yarn for the knitting! I think I need a sheep), and things I plan on doing in either arena. There may also be a few posts or fractions of posts devoted to my kitties (they're crazy), my husband (drives me crazy), my family (crazy...noticing a pattern?), my friends (mostly crazy), and anything else that may strike my fancy on any given day. That's it for the all-important first post, I think, so stay tuned....

No comments: